Thursday, July 07, 2005

'Movies' or "Why People Who Didn't Like 'Batman Begins' Suck"

Some people claimed that this movie was 'indecisive'. That is, they couldn't decide who the target audience was. Is this an action movie or a character-driven piece? Some people felt bored by the developmental aspect of the first hour, others felt the action focus of the last half was a cop-out to lure in the average moviegoer.

These people suck.

Heaven forbid that we have our cake and eat it too. Granted, I found myself more interested in the development of the first half of the movie, but c'mon. This is a Batman movie, he has to blow shit (and people) up as well.

Speaking of destruction, I'm going to 'War of the Worlds' tonight. It'd better not suck. I shall report on it upon the morrow. In the meantime, I invite someone to explain to me why 'Sin City' wasn't unbelievably terrible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first half was best. But the second half had some good stuff too, like when he hung the dude upside down and said "Swear to me!"

Hot

11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes. Training/Discipline/Transformation is H-O-T.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home