Sunday, April 04, 2010

Top 10 Books

In no particular order.



Jon's Top 10 Non-fiction
The Omnivore's Dilemma - Michael Pollen
The Botany of Desire - Michael Pollen
The Future of Freedom - Fareed Zakaria
Uncovering Grammar - Scott Thornbury
Diplomacy for the Next Century - Abba Eban
Freakonomics - Steven Levitt
I'm Just Here for the Food - Alton Brown
The Complete Joy of Homebrewing - Charles Papazian
A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson
Modern Trends in Strength Training - Charles Poliquin


Jon's Top 10 Fiction
World War Z - Max Brooks
Any Conan Book - Robert E. Howard
The Mars Trilogy - Kim Stanley Robinson
The Princess Bride - William Goldman
Battlefield Earth - L. Ron Hubbard
Team Yankee - Harold Coyle
Sphere - Michael Crichton
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
Foundation Series - Isaac Asimov
Hyperion - Dan Simmons


I must admit, I struggled with this. Also, I'm not sure it is entirely accurate, as beer has destroyed my memory and I do not have access to my library at home for reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home