Sunday, July 10, 2005

Treachery!

I think I've been poisoned.

I went out with Adam for a 삼겹살 (samgyeopsal, strips of pork barbecued tableside) meal on Sunday. Naturally, we split a bit of soju with the meal and ate like Kings. Afterwards we grabbed a beer, went back to his place and fired up the laptop to watch Simpsons episodes and kill the afternoon.

About halfway through the bottle of beer, I knew something was up. A headache of some magnitude was setting in. Long story short, I got home by about 1800--brain nearly splitting in half. I was asleep within half an hour and slept for nearly 12 hours straight. I still feel like crap this morning, but it is slowly wearing off.

The amount of alcohol consumed clearly does not warrant such a reaction, which leads me to ask: Is it possible to be poisioned by beer?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you shouldn't drink piss...I mean beer.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The beer was most certainly old. Alcohol was not an issue. Anyone who contests this will suffer punishment!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home