Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dreaming

I had a dream last night. In the dream, I was driving a car, in which were several passengers. I'm not sure what kind of car it was, or where we were driving, I know only this--the car is out of control. So here I am, driving this out of control car with several passengers, all of whom are counting on me to get them out this situation alive. Needless to say, the situation is more than a little stressful. When the dream ends the situation has not been resolved, but nobody has been hurt yet either.

The considerably more interesting aspect of this dream, something I only realized this morning, is that I've had this dream several times. It is decidedly recurring.

Psychos and Psychologists, start your engines.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home