Sunday, May 07, 2006

2006 Busan International Motor Show

For some weeks now a degree of anticipation has been building for Busan's third biannual motor show. I considered stopping by (as I have a fair amount of free time on my hands), but to be honest, I'm not particularly interested in cars.

I am, however, particularly interested in this:



I ended up going to the show alone, initially with a hint of distain toward the Koreans guys there and how many pictures I heard they were taking. This holier-than-thou business did not last long; as soon as man met the womanflesh, man's baser instincts took control.






Now, it's been about a week since I took these pictures (well, these and about one hundred more), and I realize that they don't do the genuine article justice.

Some might wonder what the big deal is.

To the naysayers, I have only these words: If you weren't there, you simply can't understand.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like to think of it as the struggle of every man's life. The hormones and instinct versus the brain and heart.

I think many women have a lot of sexual energy (often moreso than men), but it is usually more concentrated and managable.

For men, it's just so omnipresent--it's like carrying around a big weight everywhere you go.

It gets to you.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hang in there, indeed.

I'm sure that my girlfriend being in another country has *something* to do with feeling like a pent-up, overhormoned beast! ;)

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home