Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Team 'merka

Shortly before being poisoned on Sunday, I finally had a chance to watch Team America. After a series of dismal outings at the theater (Sin City, War of the Worlds) , I was primed for something that didn't suck. This movie delivered. The best things about these guys (Parker/Stone) are that they pull no punches and take no sides. They blast everyone equally.

I can't believe it took me a year to see this movie, but at least I know what all the fuss was about now.


America, f'yeah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is super, super crude... don't watch it with the girls, but there is actually a bit of social commentary hidden between the sarcasm and swearing. :)

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO NOT WATCH IT WITH THE GIRLS :)

Watch it with Jack and some booze. hahaha

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home