Friday, July 22, 2005

Twighlight Reflection

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I had a strange scene occupy my mind. It was basically a potato field in late summer, part of which was dug and part remained to be harvested. I could see the tire tracks of the tractor, digger and trucks. I could practically feel the freshly dug earth sinking under my step. Without getting overly sentimental, I think you know what I mean.

Anyway, at that moment it really hit me how far I am from all of that.


My thoughts at the moment: >:(

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, the thing about nostalgia is that I can forget all the bad stuff. :)

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The average temperature here for the last 3 weeks has been 107.

Also, you are lonely. So lonely.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home