Saturday, July 23, 2005

Treachery Revisited

It seems I've been poisoned again, albeit not so strongly.

Adam and I headed to the beach yesterday for some gay tanning before hitting a movie. The beach was fairly packed but the overall booty count wasn't anything special. It was megahazy yesterday and not really that hot. After cleaning up, we strolled over to Megabox Cinema--where we happened to meet one of Jung Hee's friends and her boyfriend. We had lunch at Subway (which would go on to haunt me later) and watched 'Island'. All in all, it was pretty good. As Adam said, "You could pick holes in the story, but the crash action was ridiculous." All in all, worthy of the price of admission.

Afterwards we went over to BEXCO (Busan Expo/Convention Center) because I had heard they were having a Brazilian Samba Festival there. We met up with one of our coworkers and a group of foreigners. The women were beasts, but the guy was a cool US Army soldier. They always have interesting stories, so that was alright. About that time I started to detect some aching pain in my stomach, which I quickly recognized as a very mild case of food poisoning. Sure enough, it was. After some tomfoolery trying to get home, I managed to get to bed without problems. Today I don't quite feel right, but I am basically fine.

I must say, though, that this poisoning crap is getting old.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute.

Your system is kicking back beer, followed by Subway?

The latter, I could understand. The former... something is very, very wrong.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You've obviously never had Korean beer.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of God, someone send this man an endless supply of self-refrigerated Guiness, or whatever brand suits his fancy.

Perhaps a beer that is local only to a backwoods village in Germany.

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just crapped my pants

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home