Thursday, July 28, 2005

There's a First Time for Everything

My hopes of a speedy recovery from last Saturday's assassination attempt have not panned out. It's been six days now and I am still suffering the side effects. Without getting into the gritty details, food has been going in and very little has been coming out. I'm feeling much better today thanks to some over-the-counter meds I picked up, but I've still decided to go to a hospital this afternoon and get it sorted out for good. Surely something that lasts this long must be a kind of intestinal infection.

Being plugged up is a totally new experience for me, but it certainly reminds me that I really hate anything that interferes with my eating.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's disgusting.

Awesome that you have evolved beyond the point of having to waste time on blitzScheisses, but disgusting nonetheless.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's all well and good, but where is my ten thousand dollars?

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home