Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Dog Days of Dieting

Ahh, dieting and the inevitable withdrawl from society and other forms of human contact. Lovely. Just lovely.

You know something is off when the following make your day:

- Rediscovering how to make your favorite blend of casein protein + oatmeal 'goop'

- Rejoicing that a series you've been watching (Lost) will not end with the second season, but that there is in fact another coming

- Discovering, joyfully, that the local market has bell peppers for 1/5th the price you were paying at the supermarket


Alas, such is the nature of things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jon^^
I'm your student..^^(Tae rang)
Where is visitor comment?

I wanna you visit my mini hompage..

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home